Sunday 13 March 2016

The Night Stalker (Robert Hunter #3) by Chris Carter

The Night Stalker (Robert Hunter, #3)

Read from November 29th - December 10th 2015.

Published August 2011 by Simon & Schuster

Format    Paperback - 453 pages


ReviewIf you love a good a good 'get in there' psychological thriller, then this is definitely the one for you.This book gives it all in spades.
Why hasn't Chris Carter got more recognition for his works? These books are amazing but definitely NOT for the faint hearted.
Even though the content was intense and full of non stop action, it was an easy to read book and could be read quite quickly.
I loved the way each chapter ended with a little tease to make you want to turn the page straight away.It did keep me up at night, not the content as such but the lure of the short teasing chapters.
It is evident throughout that Chris's career as a criminal psychologist played a huge part in this book.
I did work out who 'The Night Stalker' was before detective Hunter but it was so cleverly written and full of intrigue, detail and twists that it didn't feel 'ended' just because I figured out who it was.It still had me hooked and wanting to know more and was, if I'm honest, gutted I'd finished this exciting book.
This book is number 3.I will definitely be reading more and will be adding this one to my favourites.

A full 5 out of 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment